iLife 09
Macの新しいソフトが出るたびに、財布のひもがゆるんでしまいます。
Whenever some new software comes out from Mac, I can't help but buying it. First, I go to an apple shop, just to take a look at it, and... then end up with buying it. :(
This is the new iLife! There are four applications in it. There are only two that I usually use: iPhoto and iMovie.
こちらが新しいiLife。中には4つのアプリケーションがあるんだけど、私がよく使うのはiPhotoとiMovie。
このiPhotoですが、顔を認識できるソフトになっていて、一度「この人は、○○さんですよ!」とすると、次からの写真から、「この人は、○○さんですか?」と認識できるシステム。
This iPhoto can recognize people's faces after you teach "this is such such person". So once the iPhoto once learned it, it will ask you "is this such such person?". Smart, huh?
こんなにたくさんいても、がんばります。でもね、シルビオさんの顔はなぜか、「知らない人」となってしまいましたが、、、。こういうこともあるみたいです。
Though there are this many people, iPhoto does its best. However, in this one, somehow iPhoto couldn't recognize Silvio's face though iPhoto already learned it his face. Well, it happens...
これは、爆笑してしまった代物。ま、エンリコの顔もなぜか認識されなかったのだけど、なぜか、キリスト様の顔が「これは、ジョルジョですか?」って。ジョルジョの顔とキリストの顔は近いのか〜!でも、結構、アレッサンドロの顔に、「これはエンリコですか?」とか「これはマリクロですか」と聞いてくるあたり。似てるんでしょうかね。やっぱり。
This is the one that made us laugh a lot. Well, Enrico's face wasn't recognized, but somehow it points out God's face, asking "Is this Giorgio?". We wonder if Giorgio's face resembles God. In fact, it happens sometimes that pointing Ale's face, asking "Is this Enrico?" or "Is this Ma?". So somehow they look alike?! Interesting, huh?
Macの新しいソフトが出るたびに、財布のひもがゆるんでしまいます。
Whenever some new software comes out from Mac, I can't help but buying it. First, I go to an apple shop, just to take a look at it, and... then end up with buying it. :(
This is the new iLife! There are four applications in it. There are only two that I usually use: iPhoto and iMovie.こちらが新しいiLife。中には4つのアプリケーションがあるんだけど、私がよく使うのはiPhotoとiMovie。
このiPhotoですが、顔を認識できるソフトになっていて、一度「この人は、○○さんですよ!」とすると、次からの写真から、「この人は、○○さんですか?」と認識できるシステム。This iPhoto can recognize people's faces after you teach "this is such such person". So once the iPhoto once learned it, it will ask you "is this such such person?". Smart, huh?
Though there are this many people, iPhoto does its best. However, in this one, somehow iPhoto couldn't recognize Silvio's face though iPhoto already learned it his face. Well, it happens...
This is the one that made us laugh a lot. Well, Enrico's face wasn't recognized, but somehow it points out God's face, asking "Is this Giorgio?". We wonder if Giorgio's face resembles God. In fact, it happens sometimes that pointing Ale's face, asking "Is this Enrico?" or "Is this Ma?". So somehow they look alike?! Interesting, huh?
Labels: Misc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home