Saturday, March 15, 2008

To "Incanto": 「インカント」へ
Since Giorgio kept saying that "you should try this place definitely!", so here we are at this restaurant.
ジョルジョに「このレストランはぜぇ〜〜ったいに行かなきゃ!」と言われ続けていたので、行って来ました!It was a little bit difficult to find this restaurant, but we managed to arrive here.:)
ちょっと来るまでに迷ってしまったけど、無事に到着しました。
This is a plate of breads. Somehow those free? stuff makes me happy especially when they are really good. Herb bread, french bread, paste of olives... We asked for another plate after. :P
パン皿です。こういうただの物がこういう感じよかったりすると、得した気分になるというか。ハーブのパンに、普通のフランスパン、そして、オリーブのペーストがありました。おかわりもしました。てへ。
Appetizer plate. Got all different kind of preserved meat.
前菜のプレート。いろんな種類の生ハムがあって、美味しかったです。
This is what she ordered, but I forgot what it was. :(
これがきたちゃんが頼んだものだけど、名前、忘れちゃった。
This is what I ordered. It was a little bit heavy, but very tasty.
これが私の注文したもの。ちょっと重い感じでもあるけど、とっても味がしっかりしておいしかったです。
This is what Ale ordered. I think on the top, he got preserved fish eggs.
これがアレが注文したもの。上にのってるのが、魚のたまごの薫製みたいなやつで、おいしそうでした。
As our sharing second dish, we ordered a duck leg. It was very good, but we were kind of full by then.
これがシェアしたセカンドデッシュの、ダックの足。とっても美味しかったけど、もうかなりお腹いっぱいで、、、
However, we had separated stomach for desserts. Those were really really good. I would say that the desserts were the best among all.
でも、デザートは別腹かな。とってもおいしかった。ほんとうに。このレストランで一番気に入ったのはデザートかも。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home