Mom's Arrival: 母到着
私の学期も終わり、10日間ほどのお休みがあったので、母がカリフォルニアまで来てくれました。
Finally my school year is over and I will have ten days off before the summer session starts. So my mom came to visit us.
母が美味しいピザが食べたいと言っていたので、到着日の晩ご飯はキャンベルという町にあるイタリア本場のようなピザ屋へ行って来ました。
My mom wanted to eat tasty pizza, so we took her to a pizza restaurant in Campbell for dinner. This place offers authentic Italian pizza.
私は野菜のピザを注文しまして、、、
I had a vegetarian pizza...
アレはゴルゴンゾーラとスペックという生ハムのピザを食べ、
Ale had gorgonzola and speck pizza...
お母さんは、ルッコラとプロシュートという生ハムのピザを食べました。
My mom had a pizza with arugula and prosciutto.
私の学期も終わり、10日間ほどのお休みがあったので、母がカリフォルニアまで来てくれました。
Finally my school year is over and I will have ten days off before the summer session starts. So my mom came to visit us.
My mom wanted to eat tasty pizza, so we took her to a pizza restaurant in Campbell for dinner. This place offers authentic Italian pizza.
I had a vegetarian pizza...
Ale had gorgonzola and speck pizza...
My mom had a pizza with arugula and prosciutto.
Labels: Restaurant

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home