Sunday, June 15, 2008

WE SAW IT:見ましたよ!
Enrico did not trust us when Ale told him that we saw a bear in Yosemite, therefore these pictures are proofs.
People say that there are bears in Yosemite and we have to be careful, but Ale has been skeptical about this warning since nobody said that they have seen them.
Finally...
アレの弟のエンリコが「熊を見たよ」と言っても信じてもらえないみたいなので、この写真は証拠写真です!
ヨセミテには熊がでるから気をつけること!なんて言われているけど、アレはたぶんいないけど、観光客をよせるために言ってるんだ!と思っていた。というのも、だれも、熊見たよ!なんて言わないから、、、。
でも、ついに、、
"Something is moving over there?!"
「あそこで、何か動いてる!」
Wow! A bear!
でた〜!熊だ!
But this is a little bit small and almost looks like a raccoon, but it was a small bear!
でも、ちょっと小さかったりして、アライグマちっくなのだけど、、。小熊でした。

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sameer Gauria said...

Wow, Emiko, really neat that you folks were able to even take pictures of the bear !
BTW, I have added your blog to my google reader, so I'll be following all your exciting posts from now on !!
cheers
Sameer

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like a real bear. But how to be sure that this is a picture taken by you? Why you did't take a picture together with the bear? :-)
I'm jocking. It is very impressive. I went to Yosemite several times, but I never been lucky enough. Probably this means that I have to come back...

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home