Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day: バレンタインデー
This year Valentine's day was Saturday, so we spent a relaxing time together. Since it's a nice occasion, Ale wanted to take me to a good restaurant, but after calling many places, he found out that all the restaurants were booked up for the night. So he said, "I will cook something nice at home then." Anyway, in the afternoon, we went to San Francisco just for fun and passed by one of the restaurants that we always wanted to go. Well, we gave a try to stop by there, asking them if there is any table for the night. Very luckily, someone just canceled their reservation and we got that table for ourselves. This place called "Bushi-tei" received one-star from Michellin and serve French-Japanese fusion dishes. That night they had Valentine special set menu, so we had that one. It was very good.
今年のバレンタインは土曜日だったので、二人でゆっくり過ごしました。アレがせっかくだしということで、美味しいレストランに連れていってくれると言ってくれたものの、どこのレストランも予約がいっぱいで、予約ができず、じゃ、家で何か作るよ〜と言ってくれていたのだけど、サンフランシスコに行って、気になるレストランの前を通りがかって、だめもとで「今晩なんだけど、、」と聞いたところ、どうやら急にキャンセルが一つ出たらしく、運良く、そのテーブルがもらえました。残念ながら、カメラを持って行ってなかったので、写真はないけど、行ったのは、ミッシェランで1つ星をもらった「武士てい」というフランスと日本料理の折衷料理。バレンタインデースペシャルコースを頂きました。ありがとう〜!
The restaurant gave Ale to give this rose to me, so I got this red rose. There were only couples at the restaurant at that night, so I felt kind of awkward..
レストランがアレに、「これを彼女にどうぞ!」と渡してくれ、そういうわけで私は赤い薔薇をもらいました。なんだか、レストランにはその夜、カップルしかいなくて、ちょっと変な感じでしたが、、、。
When I was taking a picture of the rose, Ale said, "Make sure that you take a picture of my orchids too. Okay?" So I took it for him. Anyway, Ale's orchids started blooming these days. :)
薔薇の写真を取ってたら、アレが、「蘭の写真もとってね〜!」というもんだから。どうやら、アレの蘭が花を咲かし始めました。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home