Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ricotta Cheese Cake: リコッタチーズケーキ
I found a new recipe with ricotta cheese on line, so I baked this cake. Believe or not, no butter at all for this cake, so it's relatively healthy.
リコッタチーズを使ったレシピをオンラインで見つけたのあで、焼いてみた。このケーキ、全然バターを使ってないぶん、比較的ヘルシーかと、、。
It has been a long time since I baked last time.
最後に焼いたケーキはなんだっけな〜。ずいぶん、焼菓子を作ってなかったな〜と思いました。
It makes us happy when we bake cakes. Also, the apartment smells so sweet too.
ケーキって、できるとうれしくなるのがいいもんです。家の中も、何だか甘い匂いがしていて。
We ate it like this on the following morning. It's easier to wake up Ale on weekends with help of cakes. I gave a piece of it to a friend of mine and she said that this cake is not heavy at all, so it is like a bread. Anyway, we enjoyed this cake little by little for one week for breakfast.
こんな風にして、翌朝食べました。ケーキがあると、アレの寝起きも早くて休日でも早く起きてくれます。このケーキ、友人にもあげたのだけど、ケーキっていうほど重くなく、パンっぽいとのこと。というわけで、このケーキ、毎朝一週間で、少しずつ頂きました。

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger pama said...

meravigliosa torta:complimenti.
hai veramente imparato l'arte culinaria italiana!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home