Saturday, February 21, 2009

To Restaurant "Sumika": レストラン「炭家」
I have known this restaurant for a while, but we haven't tried it yet, so for Saturday dinner, we tried this restaurant. This restaurant is specialized for yakitori (Japanese type of skewered chicken).
このレストランはちょっと前から気に入っていたのだけど、なかなか行くチャンスがなかったのだけど、土曜日の夜、ちょっと行ってみるか〜ということになって行ってみました。このレストランは、焼き鳥を専門にしているらしい。
This Saturday, we did not do anything... nothing really, but we felt so listless and tired.
土曜日、特に何をしたというわけでもないのだけど、けだるくて、疲れている感じ。
This is the special salad. I really liked it this one. I might want to make it at home.
このレストラン特製のサラダ。これは私は結構気に入った!家で作ってみようと思った。
We ordered several kinds to share.
From left: (chicken thigh, chicken breast (with plum), chicken meatball, beef, asparagus rolled with pork, and small sweet green pepper.
Though we were at Yakitori place, the best one for us was an asparagus with pork.
いろんな種類を頼んでみました。
左から(もも肉、むね肉(梅入り)、つくね、牛肉、アスパラ豚巻、ししとう)
私の中では、焼き鳥屋にきたけど、アスパラ豚巻が一番だったかな。アレも同感とか。
For the last several months or more, I did not feel like eating anything deep fried, but we ordered fried chicken. It was good, but two were just enough. We felt so full after.
ここ数ヶ月、いや、それ以上か、揚げ物はあまり食べる気がしなかったのだけど、久しぶりに食べました。でも、二つで充分だったかな。すごくお腹がふくれた〜!
デザートは、アイスクリームブリュレで、とてもあっさりしてて、美味しかったです。
For dessert, we ordered a frozen custard pudding. It was not too sweet and very tasty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home