Saturday, March 07, 2009

To San Francisco: サンフランシスコへ
For the last several weekends, it was rain, rain, and rain. However, this weekend was so sunny and warm. Also, I got a free train-pass from Stanford since we moved to a new place. So we took a train to go to S.F. and enjoyed this sunny day in the city.
ここ何週間か週末はかなり雨、雨、雨だったのだけど、この週末は久しぶりに晴れて暖かくなりました。それに、引越のおかげで、スタンフォードから電車の定期をもらったので、サンフランシスコまで電車で行って、サンフランシスコを満喫しよう〜!というわけです。
Whenever we come to the city, we never miss seeing some strange people or some people with a very strange outfit. Somehow I enjoyed those people to watch.
サンフランシスコって、来るたびに、へんな人や変な格好をした人を見かけます。それが、何だか町でいいな〜とか思いました。
Ale with a crowd of the strange people.
アレも、変な人達と一枚。
For lunch, we went to an old ferry building (now it's renovated with a lot of nice shops and some restaurants). And I went to a Japanese Deli to get a tonkatsu (pork cutlet) bento box.
ランチは、古いフェリーの建物(今は改装されておしゃれな店やレストランが入っている所)に行きました。私は、和食のデリカの店で、トンカツ弁当にしました。
Ale had a sandwiches from a specializing prosciutto shop in the same building. Ale really liked it a lot, but he was complaining the size (too small) and the price (too expensive).
アレは、同じ建物の中にある、生ハム専門店のサンドイッチ。美味しかったらしいけど、量が少ない上に、高いと文句を言っていました。
After lunch, it was already almost 3 p.m., so we walked to the center of the city to walk around. This building always catches my eyes. Interesting... isn't it?
ランチが終わったら、すでに3時。それから、町の繁華街にむかって歩きました。この建物は来るたびに気になっていた建物です。おもしろいでしょ。

Today we walked really a lot, it seemed. We felt sooo tired. Ale felt the same about his feet, so we massaged each others' feet. Well, I guess we don't walk much these days?!?
今日はアホみたいに歩いて、疲れた〜!アレッサンドロも同感で、家に帰ってからお互いフットマッサージをしあいこしました。日頃、あまり歩いてないのかな〜と反省。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home